Thursday, March 18, 2010




We are adding a new element to Just a Picture of Home. And what might this be? Drum roll, please...We are adding PRODUCT REVIEWS, and I am so excited to share my first review with you.

As the hubs and I strolled down one of the main aisles at Target, we were distracted by a large sign and several tubes of toothpaste. We were like magnets attracted to metal, and this toothpaste was our steel. Introducing Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast - Long Lasting Mint...


We had seen the commercials advertisting this new toothpaste. It was supposed to keep your mouth feeling fresher for five times longer than your ordinary toothpaste. But, could Crest Scope Outlast actually live up to the hype?

Yes, yes, and YES! When I first tried Crest Scope Outlast, I was overwhelmed by its strong minty taste, but after a couple of brushings, we were both hooked. I can honestly say that I noticed that my mouth felt healthier. Most importantly, my breath tasted much fresher for a longer period of time than it had with any other toothpaste. In fact, if I could buy Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast - Long Lasting Mint by the truckload, I would do it in a heartbeat. It is that good.

So here's the lowdown on Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast - Long Lasting Mint.




What: Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast - Long Lasting Mint

Cost: $3.69 - $3.89 for a 7.6 oz tube

Where to Buy: Wal*Mart, Walgreens, CVS, Amazon.com

Pros:

*Actually leaves your mouth feeling fresher and healthier for hours longer than your average toothpaste

*Tastes great!

*Combination of paste and gel

Cons:

*Unable to buy it in bulk at Costco

So there's the nitty-gritty of our favorite toothpaste. If you suffer from some nasty halitosis, pick up a tube and give it a try. Your significant other, friends, and colleagues will thank you for it.

But before I sign off, I want to know about YOU. What toothpaste do you use? Are you a Crest kid, or is Colgate up your alley? Or maybe you prefer the old-fashioned baking soda and water combo. Do tell.

2 comments:

  1. I love Crest with baking soda, but Crest Outlast is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind trying this toothpaste -- it sounds great. However, often times these products burn my gums and make my teeth really sensitive. Do you have any idea what causes this? I suspect some of the teeth whiteners have some ingredient that affects certain people this way.

    C. Eklund

    ReplyDelete